Sunday, January 22, 2012

Colour Block Skirts

I had plans for dresses for my girls and me in this coming Lunar New Year, but time was against me so I made 3 skirts instead. It was quite fast as I've some solid color fabric and did some simple calculations and cut up the fabric. I more or less copy the idea from Pinterest which I thought was cute and simple.

Mustard Yellow and Turquoise blue for the older girl.



Mustard Yellow and Tangerine Orange for the little one.


Tangerine Orange and Earthly Brown for me.



I made all 3 skirts in 2 nights  - one for cutting the fabric and the other for sewing them up. It's quite simple and I only use every little fabric.

I'm a little busy right now cause tomorrow is the Lunar New Year! It's a very important celebration for the Chinese so I've got lots of spring cleaning to do. I'll share the skirt tutorial in my next or next next post : P.

No comments: