Monday, June 11, 2012

Yellow Gingham Skirt


I finally got her to wear this yellow gingham skirt that I made for her. She didn't want to wear them at first because it was not pink. But it was so cute on her, don't you think?


I made the skirt from one of the Japanese sewing book that I got.


It was really easy and I love the suspender straps that cross at the back.


The skirt has an elastic at the back and flatted front which I think is prettier.



I've cut up alot of fabric for sewing so if I can steal some sewing time this week, hopefully can share them. I've so many books now and I've trouble just finding which pattern to sew first.

By the way, just to get some feedback here. Do you want to a review of the sewing books that I've? I've alot of Japanese sewing book and couple of english ones. I love them and think it is really pretty since the shape are quite simple and easy sewing if you know how to read the picture/graphs.

Let me know so I can categories it and put it on the blog.

3 comments:

Stacy Sews and Schools said...

SO CUTE!!! I <3 gingham!!!

Jean said...

love this yellow skirt!

Eunice said...

I love it too. But got to convince her to wear yellow...sigh.