Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Double Ruffles Bib Dress



I had in mind to make a dress from this pretty cotton that I got from Spotlight sometime ago. It had pink stripes and cute rose print on it. Very vintage feel. It was love at first sight but I didn't know if the print is too loud for me so had kept it. 

My girl saw the fabric and decided that she wants it. We look through the Japanese sewing book and she picked this one out. One of my favorite.



The dress was a straight dress with a double ruffles details on the bib. The bib was on both the front and back. I use the fabric covered button for the back.


It also has the option of a wrap skirt.


So you can wear the wrap skirt and it looks like a gathered skirt!


Little sister just want to be part of the photo shoot. You will recognize her pink ruffle dress.


So, I'll leave you with the little sister with her pink dress!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the fabric!!

http://www.anotherdress.weebly.com