Friday, October 21, 2011

A roundup of the KCWC Fall 2011

Okay, here's my kids in their new clothes that I made for them for KCWC Fall 2011!

Sunshine Dress
My pretty little lady

So you can see her butterfly button

I love how she looks up to her sister, so cute!


Knit Top
It's abit big on her but she loves the button
A line skirt
She wouldn't look into the camera so I can't get a still photo of her in the skirt.

I caught her when she was just about to sneeze!
Floral Top
 She can't stop pulling the buttons cause they are so cute!

 Ok, got to take a closer look at the delicious buttons!


Finally, a more proper shot of the blouse. Cut buttons right?

Skirt with pocket



Haven't got a chance to take photo of the vest and shorts yet. Probably this sunday when she wear them to church I can get some nice photos!

No comments: